APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
Go to new.gaposa.edu.ng
1. Click on Fresh Application
2. Complete the Basic Details form (BDF)
3. Click on “CONTINUE”
4. If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
5. Complete your payment process
6. Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
7. Supply all required information
8. Enter your O’level result(s)
9. Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
10. Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
11. Click on “Submit” to complete application process
12. Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complain kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call 07038864930 for more information
General entry requirements for all National Diploma (ND) programmes.
1. SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least five credits obtained at not more than two sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in the current JAMB brochure.
The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follows:
1. SSCE/JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programmes as published in the current JAMB brochure.
2. Relevant National Diploma at not below
LOWER CREDIT Grade.
3. Applicants with National Diploma (ND) (LOWER CREDIT) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option).
4. At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.